Filed under: Uncategorized | Tags: ci, code igniter, development, framework, mvc, php, rapyd, Web Development
Okay okay okay, lets take it back few steps, rapyd is a framework/library built on top of Code igniter. Code igniter is an MVC php framwork that just,,,,,,, kicks ass. And rapyd is a library that codes all of your most redundant tasks for you such as, CRUD generating, logical layout, user authentication, etc.
It goes beyond just simple scaffolding, if you are into web development at all, YOU NEED to give this a W00T.
It features (and i qoute rapyd.com for this):
Data Presentation Components
- It has a theme/views system to standardize components layout
- A tag-based function-engine (to easily format field values)
- An easy way to paginate data (with CI helpers / libraries like uri and pagination)
Data Editing Components
- A tiny dynamic ORM (DataObject), based on CI Active Record (now with a basic support for relationships)
- Many field classes: input, textarea, editor (tinyMCE), datetime(jscalendar), etc..
- A form class (based on field classes and CI libs, helpers)
- An elegant way to create CRUD interfaces (like CI scaffolding feature, but totally customizable)
Happy coding people,
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment