Filed under: blog | Tags: clipmann, clipmann.com, development, Funny, lolcat, lolcats, lols, lulz, php, programming, symfony, Web 2.0, Web Development
For the past few months, I have been working on an app which gives you more freedom in creating your Lulz. Well, it’s finally done. Meet ClipMann, the official ambassador of the clip people.
You will be able to:
- Upload your own images
- Stamp your uploads with a watermark customized to your website (name/colors/fonts)
- Submit your images to be included in the community (which could be approved or not)
- Chose from a HUGE array of funky fonts (South Park, Star Wars, Family Guy, Buffy the VS, and MANY more)
- Choose between SERIOUS community images selection, divided by categories (Cats, CatsNDogs, Politics, People, Tech, Random, Monsters, Robots)
- Create more than one lol at the same time
- Animate your concurrent lols as an animated gif
- Combine your concurrent lols as a comic strip
The following is an illustration of the type of lulz you can create. You have the normal comic strip look, with custom colors/fonts/backgrounds.
There is also the option of an animated gif that has been created by the same frames.
Please tell me what you think.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment