Filed under: blog
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
About to turn 18, i was in first year colledge. I could NOT BELIEVE that i got excepted into university!. I also spent LOTS of time playing guitar. I mean, LOOOOOOOTS of time. I also, decided to start working out regularly, and i have. Glad i made that decision, and kind of soure i did’nt start earlier!. Life was good, simple, fun,🙂
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
1: Take it to my heavy bag for an hour.
2: Write an email to my nephew.
3: Call my friend who i have’nted talked to in a while.
4: Play ALOT with mimi poo poo (my cat, she is a french feminist)
5: Watch TV.
3) Snacks I enjoy:
Almonds, Bubble tea, minty choclate oreos!.
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
– Buy, just about every cool guitar out there.
– Build a gym at HOME, and hire people to workout in it while i’im there so i dont get bored.
– Give LOTS of money to people who actually need it.
– Go int he bank everyonce a while, and ask for 100000 dollars in five dollar bills!. And look suspiciously around me while i’m doing so!.
5) Places I have lived:
– Cyprus, Qatar, NS canada, AB canada.
6) Jobs I have had:
– Paper boy.
– A dude at a coffee shop.
– Computer lab monitor (NO I WAS NOT THE PROJECTOR!, i monitored the computer lab)
1 Comment so far
Leave a comment